Kohl’s Rewards Program *NEW*
Kohl’s is finally giving us a Kohl’s Rewards program! Yay! Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores to shop at already, but it moves closer to the top of my list now that I get points for shopping there! This program is only in a few pilot stores right now testing the waters. Check out the details of the Kohl’s Rewards Program listed below.
Kohl’s Rewards Program
1. Kohl’s customers can sign up for a FREE Kohl’s Rewards card in the store
2. Customers scan their rewards card with every purchase
3. $1 spent = 1 point. Reach 125 points and you will earn a $5 off coupon.
4. If you forget your Kohl’s Rewards card, simply have the cashier search by your phone number so you get proper credit for your purchase.
5. Kohl’s Charge card holders should receive something in the mail this Tuesday, 10/9 on how to sign up for your rewards card online. You can also sign up in the store, it’s up to you.
6. With your welcome packet you will receive a 15% off coupon.
7. Fill out your online Kohl’s Rewards profile and earn 125 bonus points, which is enough to earn your first $5 off coupon!
*This program has been out for a little over a week now, and there have been some difficulties. If you have received your card at the store, and had it scanned, you should be able to finish your online profile with the link I gave you above. If you are one of the few having trouble, leave a comment below and someone might be able to help you out. Please keep in mind that this Kohl’s Rewards program is NEW, so some issues may arise. That’s why not all Kohl’s store have this program yet. Kohl’s is working hard on fixing all glitches.