Handmade Icicle Ornaments
Looking for a simple, fun, and festive art project for the kids? These Icicle Ornaments are exactly that, plus it is a cute and sparkly sensory experience for the kids while decorating the tree!
What You’ll Need:
- metallic pipe cleaners
- pony beads
- thread (for hanging on the tree)
- To help keep the beads from falling off the end, bend the tip of each of the pipe cleaners around a few times.
- Put fun colored beads along the pipe cleaner. Leave space between them so you can see the sparkly metallic.
- Loop the pipe cleaner around the pencil to give it the spiral look.
- Loop a thread through the top bead and tie in a knot. Hang on the tree. It’s that simple!
Thanks to Happy Hooligans for the adorable idea!