DIY Kiss-mas Tree Craft
This craft is so insanely simple and adorable that you’ll want to do them every year and for different holidays (Easter trees, anyone?)! Here’s what do:
What You’ll Need:
- Styrofoam tree form from a craft store
- Hot glue gun
- Hershey Kisses
- The styrofoam trees come in many sizes, so choose whichever you like best! Try them all for fun.
- Starting at the very top, put a dab of the hot glue on the styrofoam where you are putting the kiss.
- Work your way down from the top in circles, swirling the way down the to the bottom.
- Experiment with different decorations (ribbon, glitter, etc.) and different candies for the “star at the top” of the tree.
Let us know how yours looks and what you find works best! Thanks to Sweet Nothings NYC for the tutorial!