I showed you how to make one for Christmas, but why only have these simple and cheap stands for the holidays? You can make them and use them year round! Get everything either at the Dollar Store or Thrift Store, mix and match the colors, designs, and materials for your tastes and make them shabby chic! You can make them with a plate or a bowl on top, or you can make it with only 2 tiers instead of three. Thanks to Jamie at The Crafting Chicks for the cute and easy tutorial!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 candlestick holders
- A larger plate or platter
- A slightly smaller plate
- A bowl or another platter
- Permanent craft glue (like E6000 or Gorilla Glue)
- Use a liberal amount of glue on the bottom of the first candlestick holder and stick it to the bottom plate in the middle (either measure to find exact middle or eyeball).
- Glue top of candlestick holder and place the littler plate on it.
- Repeat with the next candlestick holder and bowl.
- Allow to dry for an hour before use, then enjoy!
HAND WASH AND DRY ONLY!
Amazon is having their sweepstakes again and that means great gifts and prizes!Amazon Infinite Possibilities Sweepstakes if offering a $5,000 Gift Card, free Disney prizes and much more! There will be a total of 10 winners and you only have til Dec. 14!
Amazon is giving away Free Music for the first 25 days of Christmas! Every 5 days they will put 5 new free holiday songs for you to add to your collection. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Amazon has Soul by Ludacris SL150BW High-Definition On-Ear Headphones on sale right now for ONLY $59.99 + free shipping. These are usually $199.95, so you’re saving $139.96. They are available in either black or white. Take advantage NOW because Amazon prices are subject to change.
Beautiful Ladies Silver Half Iced Out Infinity Pendant Necklace for $2.95 + $2.95 in Shipping. Such a great deal for a stunning piece of jewelry! This necklace measures 18 inches and the pendant measures 1 inch from left to right and .5 inches from top to bottom.