Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider Recipe
Today would be a great day to enjoy a caramel apple cider just like from Starbucks! Here’s the simple recipe:
- 3 Tablespoons of Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup $9.95 for a 1-liter bottle (that’s A LOT of syrup) or you can make your own by creating a simple syrup of 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Simmer in a small saucepan until brown sugar has dissolved. Use 3 tablespoons of this as well.
- 12oz of Treetop Premium apple juice (or any premium apple juice)
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream
- Add 3 tablespoons of cinnamon syrup into your mug
- Add 12oz of apple juice, mix and warm
- Top with whipped cream
- Drizzle with caramel syrup
Thanks to Our Little Coop for the recipe!