Recipe: Santa Strawberries
Make these adorable Santa Strawberries along with these Grinch Kabobs for a more nutritious snack for the kids this year!
- 1 dozen strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- chocolate sprinkles
- Slice the leafy end off each strawberry with a pairing knife so they stand up evenly. Then slice the tip off to make a little hat (isn’t it perfectly shaped for that?).
- With a spoon or icing tip, put 1-2 tsp of whipped cream on top of the strawberry base. Put on the hat and put a tiny tab of whipped cream at the very tip to look like the puff on the top of Santa’s hat.
- Put 2 chocolate sprinkles in the “face” to look like Santa’s eyes.
- Add 2 tiny tabs of whipped cream down the front of the strawberry base with a toothpick to look like buttons.
- If not eating immediately, cover and put in the fridge to keep from melting.
Thanks to Leanne bakes for the recipe!