Recipe: Peppermint Crunch Bites
Add a little something new to your holiday sweets plate this month. These are yummy all winter long!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp shortening
- 2-1/2 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Hershey’s Candy Cane Candy Bar – broken into pieces
- Measure cereal & marshmallows & set aside.
- Prepare candy bar & set aside.
- Mix white chocolate chips & shortening in a glass bowl.
- Microwave the mixture on high for 1-2 minutes – stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Add in cereal & marshmallows to the mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- Scoop tablespoon size drops out & place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chopped peppermint candy bar on top.
- Refrigerate to firm up at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in air tight container at room temperature.
Thank you to Kleinworth & Co. for the picture and recipe!