Fun & Fruity Turkey Tutorial
Get kids excited about Thanksgiving and make them a super healthy and delicious snack at the same time! These fruity turkeys are easy and fun.
What You’ll Need:
- Wooden skewers
- Bento toothpick and regular toothpicks
- Googly eyes
- Grapes and/or other fruits to add to the skewers.
- Cut the side off from an apple to make it sit flat.
- Affix the googly eyes with peanut butter or use something else to make eyes. Use half of a grape as the beak and stick a Bento toothpick into it over the stem part of the apple.
- Put fruits on the skewers and stick them in the hind part of the apple to make the tail.
- Use toothpicks to stabilize the hind part of the apple since the skewers make it back-heavy.
- Give to kids and enjoy!
Thank you to Super Healthy Kids for the fun snack idea!