DIY Sparkling Leaves Garland
Spruce up your home and get ready for Autumn with this easy to make sparkling falling leaves garland. This is a great craft to do with kids and get them excited for Fall!
What You’ll Need:
- Artificial leaves (can be purchased at Dollar Tree or craft stores)
- Elmers Glue
- Glitter (natural colors)
- Hole punch
- Pick out about 10-12 leaves that are the nicest (or however long you want to make your garland).
- Doing 1 leaf at a time, paint a medium layer of glue over a leaf and cover with glitter. Let dry and shake off remaining glitter.
- Use hole punch and punch a hole in the middle at the bottom of each leaf so they will hang upside down.
- Tie a long string of ribbon in each leaf and hang from a long string of ribbon to create the garland. Hang and enjoy!
Thank you to Boxwood Clippings for the great decorating idea!