DIY Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies
How cute are these Turkey cookie creations? These would be fun to make with your kids as a “craft” to do before Thanksgiving to bring as a treat to your family meal or as a treat to eat later this month. Thanks to Life with Moore Babies for the tutorial (visit the site for a step-by-step visual tutorial and pictures of her adorable babies!)!
- Nutter Butters
- Regular size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Icing (LWMB Blog used decorating, but any icing that stands strong is fine)
- mini M&Ms
- Place icing on the back of a peanut butter cup and stick it to a Nutter Butter. Then using more icing to hold them in place, stand both the Nutter Butter and the peanut butter cup up on an Oreo.
Note: If you are doing this activity with kids, have them choose their own colored candies! It will make it more “theirs”. Messy is fun! :)
- Now, add 2 mini M&Ms for eyes, an orange jelly bean for the beak, and a red jelly bean for the waddle on more frosting.
- Then squirt icing across the top of the peanut butter cup, so you can add jelly beans for feathers. Each of the blogger’s turkeys had five feathers.
- Also add icing then two yellow jelly beans at the bottom of the Nutter Butter for feet.